CNA insurance migrated its PCF applications to GCP-GKE, significantly improving the reliability and stability of its applications
CNA Case Study - Google Cloud Results
CNA is undergoing a digital transformational journey to make CNA a far more agile, tech savvy, and nimble organization. CNA embarked on a project to lay down the cloud foundation on GCP and migrate few PCF based applications to Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
At a high level, the following are the goals and objectives of the design:
- A greenfield approach to building cloud infrastructure: Use existing and new tools to build a multi-cloud infrastructure foundation in a cost-effective manner.
- Avoid vendor lock-in: Build in a cloud-agnostic manner so workloads can be easily ported from one cloud provider to another.
- Automate the whole deployment end-to-end, both for infrastructure and applications.
- Security with active threat detection and situational awareness.
eTouch, a long term Google partner, we were delighted to build the GCP enterprise foundation and migrate PCF applications to GKE. Our solution provides.
- Automated the provisioning, configuration management, and de-provisioning of Infrastructure Services with GCP.
- Self-service capabilities to enable Application teams to deploy and manage their respective Applications on GCP environments, without relying on ITOps resources.
- Laid down the foundation for CNA's Data lake to host highly secure Red data for Machine Learning and Data Analytics business efforts.
- Migration of PCF application to GKE